Tuesday, October 29, 2013

gymnastics




Gymnastics



pop song








             GYMNASTICS IN MY LIFE
Gymnastics for me is a life style and obviously is a very delicate sport, it is consisted by four apparatus where gymnasts 

perform short routines ranging from

approximately 30 to 90 seconds on different 

apparatus.

I like this sport because I love doing stunts in 

the air. i was on gymnastics about 4 years 

ago and i last in this sport almost 6 years so i 

went to regionals and nationals around 

Mexico, i won lots of medals and trophies 

during those years. Finally i left it because i 

started to have some knees and backbone 

problems, but i miss a lot this sport, it is and 

it'll be my favorite always.




-Romina Morales

1 comment:

  1. YOU SHOULD USE INFO THAT ITS NOT FROM WIKIPEDIA BUT THE PICTURES ARE GREAT. I LEARNED A LOT OF GYMNASTICS AND IT SEEMS LIKE A COOL SPORT.

    ReplyDelete